Everyone knows that Long Island’s South Shore comes to life in the spring. Spring is also a great time to visit one of the island’s most beautiful apartment communities.
What you will find:
• Generously sized one and two bedroom apartments with waterfront or golf course views.
• Private marina.
• Beautifully maintained grounds.
• Superb service.
• Convenient western Suffolk location
• Surprisingly reasonable rents.
• Pride of ownership: The Harbour Club in West Babylon is managed by Bay Shore resident Susan Barbash, whose father, Murray Barbash, built the complex in the 1960’s.
“There was no project my dad was prouder of than his beloved Harbour Club,” says Susan Barbash. “With its waterfront setting and luxuriously landscaped grounds, the Harbour Club is unique.
“People move here and never leave. We have some tenants who have called the Harbour Club home for over 20 years. Imagine that.”
So come tour the Harbour Club today.
And remember, The early bird gets a month free rent.
Units start at $1,780/month.
The month’s free rent is offered to anyone who signs a lease between now and later this spring.