The dates are all set for the Alive by the Bay festival series in downtown Bay Shore.
“Dining, arts, entertainment, kid activities, and we’re going to have a health and wellness area this year,” said committee member and restaurateur, Mike McElwee.
The second-annual festival series will take place on Tuesdays (not Wednesdays like last year) from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Main Street. Scroll down for the band lineup.
- Drop Dead Sexy- 3rd Avenue stage
- J Haus Band- 4th Avenue stage
- Uppercut- Boulton Center stage
- Tradewinds- 3rd Avenue stage
- Jimmy Kenny & the Pirate Beach Band- 4th Avenue stage
- Touch the 80’s- Boulton Center stage
- Peat Moss Reunion Show- 3rd Avenue stage
- No Request Band- 4th Avenue stage
- One Step Ahead- Boulton Center stage
- The Nerds- 3rd Avenue stage
- Rich Mahogany- 4th Avenue stage
- 45 RPM- Boulton Center stage
Top: Alive by the Bay 2017 file photos by Jennifer Mercurio/Lasting Impressions Photography