It’s only been open for a little more than a year.
There’s a bit more to the story than that, however.
The story starts and ends with the beloved Giovanni “John” Digirolamo, who’s actually been slinging pizza in the area for two decades — and always with a smile.
He and his wife, Alexis, finally decided to go into business for themselves in 2017.
As for the pizza itself, several of those polled like the gyro slice and the extra cheese.
Favorite non-pizza items include chicken saltimbocca and Italian churros.
Below is a complete list of responses:
Check back for a few more featured favorite pizzerias based off our poll.
favorite pizza style/toppings
- plain/cheese (multiple)
- grandma a’la vodka (multiple)
- meatballs (multiple)
- sausage and pepperoni
- chicken Caesar salad
- Buffalo chicken
- gyro (multiple)
- extra cheese (multiple)
- white pizza
- black olives
- potato skins
- chicken parmigiana
- spicy rabe
- cherry peppers
- Greek salad
Favorite non-pizza items
- shrimp scarpiala
- eggplant parmigiana & broccoli pinwheels
- chicken marsala (multiple)
- spinach salad with grilled chicken
- grilled chicken with broccoli rabe and melted fresh mozzarella
- penne a’la vodka
- chicken parmigiana (multiple)
- eggplant rollatini
- chicken roll
- chicken saltimbocca (multiple)
- chicken bruschetta (multiple)
- rigatoni sausage supreme
- Italian churros (multiple)
- shrimp francese
- cheesy garlic bread
- garlic knots
- caprese chicken hero (multiple)
- gorgonzola salad
- “every dessert they have”
- baked ziti
- bomba sandwich